Using free wedding catalogs to plan your wedding is one way to save money. Instead of buying dozens of wedding magazines and trying to find the information you need, a wedding catalog puts what you need right at your fingertips.
Where to Find Free Wedding Catalogs
There are many wedding sites that offer free catalogs. You can simply visit sites like the following to request a catalog.
Decorations and Favors Catalogs
The decorations used at your wedding will set the tone of the entire event. Choose from themes or simply tie the event together with a particular color. The following free wedding catalogs offer decorations and wedding favors that can be used at your shower, church and reception.
- Oriental Trading Wedding: To receive a copy of the most recent catalog, you can either complete the online form or call 1-800-875-8480.
- Exclusively Weddings: Request a free catalog to see the hundreds of wedding supplies and gifts for your big event .
- The Mail Order Shoppe: Browse online or request a free catalog filled with personalized wedding favors and gifts.
Wedding Invitation Catalogs
Wedding invitations need to be ordered early. Your invitations include the RSVPs, which are important to your reception planning. Choose from elegant, fun, or theme-oriented invitations through the following businesses that offer free catalogs as well as a selection of invitations online.
- The American Wedding: This catalog and website offers many different invitation designs along with a selection of save the date cards and accessories.
- Ann's Bridal Bargains: You can find great invitations and wedding gifts at prices that will fit anyone's budget.
- Invitations by Dawn: Choose from a variety of invitations from western to destination and even ones that are romantic themed.
Wedding Jewelry Online Catalogs
For most modern brides, no wedding ensemble is complete without the right necklace, earrings, and in some cases, a tiara. The following merchants have free online catalogs available on their websites.
- Looney Maiden: You can find a wide selection of beautiful handmade jewelry designed by Judith Cartier Oliver at this unique site.
- Advantage Bridal: Browse the online catalog for dozens of jewelry ideas from classic necklaces to fun bridal party pins.
- Vintage Bridal Jewelry: Find something old or something new (that looks like an antique) on this great bridal jewelry site.
While many wedding catalogs can be found online, they can also be requested through your wedding planner or for free at many stores that sell dresses, favors, jewelry, and gifts for the wedding party. Once you have these books in hand, gather your friends and family and start planning!