Instead of wasting precious wedding budget money buying wedding planning guides and catalogs, request free bridal catalogs whenever you can. Catalogs are easily transported and you do not have to wait for any images to be downloaded. Free catalogs may still have shipping and handling charges, so decide whether this small fee is worth the entire catalog before you order.
Get Free Wedding Dress Catalogs
From gowns to tuxes, you can find a catalog that highlights what you need to look your best on the big day.
Get Camille La Vie by Mail
Gorgeous and affordable, most of Camille La Vie's gowns are less than $1,000. Fill out the form and select the catalog you wish to receive. If you don't want to wait, you can also browse the current catalog online.
Pick Up Designer Catalogs at Bridal Stores
Wedding gown designers often have catalogs that are shipped to bridal stores, too. For example, Allure Bridals offers catalogs at authorized dealers. Ask at your appointment about various designer catalogs. Accessory providers, like En Vogue Bridal Accessories, will also have their printed catalogs available at authorized retailers. Then you can browse tiaras, veils and other options at your leisure.
Free Bridal Jewelry Catalogs by Mail
While you can always pick up the latest catalogs in person, like at Tiffany & Co., it may behoove you to see what's being offered from a variety of jewelry stores. Fill out the forms for the following jewelers to see what they offer for bridal options:
- Harry Winston offers a specific bridal catalog as well as a general jewelry catalog.
- Fred Meyer Jewelers will send you out a jewelry catalog in about 10 days.
- Helzberg Diamonds will also send a catalog to you through the mail featuring plenty of stunning jewelry designs.
Online Catalogs for Cultural Wedding Dresses
Not every bride wants to wear a traditional white Western wedding gown. If you're planning an Indian or Chinese wedding, you may want to check out free online catalogs specializing in that style of gown.
Indian Wedding Dress Catalogs
Chinese Wedding Dress Catalogs
A Chinese wedding requires a variety of beautiful dresses for the bride. EfuShop allows you to choose your own fabric, buttons and style to create a unique cheongsam.
Online Catalogs for Gowns and Accessories
Online catalogs are becoming increasingly popular, as it makes it easy to bookmark or email favorite designs. Plenty of bridal designers and boutiques showcase their dresses and accessories online.
- David's Bridal is a popular chain because of the beautiful gowns and even better pricing.
- Mary's Bridal has an online Look Book that highlights new collections and gowns.
- Normans Bridal has a Look Book you can download after receiving an email link.
- Arianna Tiaras has an online catalog with current tiara and comb options.
Most top designers and companies, like Maggie Sottero and Vera Wang, will offer a selection of gowns on their websites. If you have a favorite designer, check their websites out to see if they have a catalog of designs available online.
More Places to Request Wedding Catalogs
Sign up to get free wedding magazines and catalogs in a variety of places beyond those available online. Additional places to request free catalogs include:
- Sending in a card or calling a number out of the back of a bridal magazine to request free catalogs
- Registering with various companies at a wedding vendor show or bridal expo
- Asking the tuxedo shop if they offer catalogs for menswear
If you have a wedding coordinator, don't forget to ask her for any catalogs she recommends too. She will know exactly which ones have the best items and which ones offer the most savings.
Send for Catalogs With Caution
Use free bridal catalogs to help cut costs and find the best deals for your big day. Be careful about "free trials" or "free issues" that may be offered, however, as you might need to cancel a subscription plan in order not to get charged for a catalog or magazine. In addition to bridal supplies, you can also find general wedding supplies and even cake catalogs for free to help with your wedding planning.