Purchase or make a Disney invitation to fit your Mickey and Minnie, castle, princess, or Cinderella themed nuptials. Even if your favorite couple isn't available in a pre-made design, you're sure to find some inspiration to get the perfect invitation.
Purchase Disney Invitations
Buying invitations is often easier than making them and allows you to spend more time on other projects for your Disney-esque wedding.
Papier joined forces with Disney to create a selection of stationary products featuring Disney characters and themes. Pricing starts just over $18 for 10 invitations. While not specifically for weddings, they do include a couple party invitations that have a romantic vibe perfect for your fairy tale wedding:
- Dotty Mickey & Minnie Mouse - Black dots on a white background surround your invitation details while Mickey and Minnie steal a kiss at the bottom of the page. In this invitation, Minnie is wearing a blue dress rather than pink or red, perfect if you want to incorporate that color into your wedding.
- Belle & The Beast - Have a Beauty and the Beast wedding theme with this party invitation featuring the couple in their iconic dance scene. Information goes below the couple in their gold and blue attire.
Zazzle features a large selection of Disney themed wedding invitations by various artists. Pricing varies by design, but most start around $2 to $3 per card with multiple quantity discounts. Just a few include:
- Disney Pixar Up Wedding | Adventure is Out There C Invitation - If you both loved the movie UP!, then you're sure to adore this colorful invitation that features the house floating with balloons. It's perfect for couples who love to travel and explore.
- Mickey & Minnie Invitation | Married Invitation - Couples who want a more wedding-like vibe to their wedding invitations should select this one. It features the original mouse couple but in wedding attire; a tux for Mickey, the groom, and a beautiful gown for the bride, Minnie.
- Cinderella Wedding | Silhouette Invitation - Beautiful blue is the color for this invitation that features Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing the night away. The back features the same blue tone with white graphics representing the carriage on top of a scepter.
Disney-Inspired Invitations to Buy
When finding the exact design you desire is difficult, you can look for invitations that are inspired by fairy tales, Disney, and princesses.
- Lovely Ride by Invitations by Dawn - This invitation, response card, and reception card set features a carriage and horse on the RSVP card with a castle on a hill for the invitation. Pick out your own colors, font, and fill in your specific wording. Get around 100 for less than $100.
- Dramatic Rose by Invitations by Dawn - The sophisticated red and black rose design of this invitation evokes a dramatic feeling. Get about 100 for around $225.
- Fairytale Invitations in Aqua With Snowflakes by Artful Beginnings - If you're wedding in winter and want to emulate recent hit movies featuring a snow-covered country, this is the perfect invitation. It comes boxed in scroll form. Expect to pay a little more for this set, about $8 to $9 per individual invitation.
- Once Upon a Time Ornate Frame by Lemon Leaf Prints and Design - With a medieval design that looks like the beginning of a book, it looks like the opening of many early Disney films. Expect to pay about $2 each, with bulk discounts available, and additional options at an extra charge.
- Fairy Tale Wedding, Beauty and the Beast by Magic Wand Ink at Amazon - The rose from Beauty and the Beast is recreated in a sketch-like design. Pick up 10 for $35.
How to Add Disney Touches to Invitation Templates
For a truly personalized option, you'll want to make the wedding invitation yourself. "Disney-fying" a wedding invitation template is a great way to get exactly what you want out of invitations without a lot of work.
Ariel and Prince Eric's love story takes place on the sea, the sand, and the beach, so utilize a beach wedding template that you can add some Disney touches to when printed. Look for tissue paper featuring mermaid scales to separate your RSVP card from the invitation and add a sticker featuring the couple from The Little Mermaid to seal your envelopes.
Red and Black Invitations
Mickey and Minnie are associated with red and black, so use these sophisticated wedding announcements as your invitation. Print on white cardstock and glue Mickey scrapbook paper to the back. Purchase a red or black envelope with the opposite color as the inner liner. Use a gold pen or printer ink to address envelopes and seal with a Disney sticker.
Snowflake Wedding Invitation
Make Your Own Disney Wedding Invitations
Get ideas by perusing the wedding invitation inspiration gallery at Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings and Honeymoons. Other quick and easy ways to make your own Disney wedding invitations include:
- Follow instructions to make your own wedding invitations and use Disney scrapbook paper, stickers, and embellishments to create a themed invitation.
- Print your own wedding invitation on plain white cardstock. Leave extra room at the top and cut Mikey ears out at the top. Outline the invitation in black or red ribbon.
- Pick out a basic elegant invitation and add creative wording to represent the particular movie or couple you want to emulate. Disney love quotes are perfect for these.
- Red, white, black, and yellow polka dots all represent Mickey and Minnie, so use an envelope that has this pattern on the inside.