36 Unique Motorcycle Wedding Favor Ideas
36 Unique Motorcycle Wedding Favor IdeasBiker-themed weddings are increasingly popular due to the growing appeal of motorcycle themed television shows and motorcycle brands' loyal followers. Send guests on the road with a favor that fits your biker… Keep reading »
Browse Topics in Wedding Favors
Choosing the right favors for a wedding is an important part of wedding planning. Whether you're interested in purchasing favors or making your own, there are hundreds of ideas presented to guide you in selecting the perfect ones.
From traditional candies to unique themed favors, you're sure to find something that's right for you. Options include:
- Theme favors: Consider choosing favors that reflect your overall wedding theme, such as tropical soap or island souvenirs for a beach wedding.
- Tasty treats: Some brides and grooms like to send their guests home with sweet treats for the next day, such as cupcakes, fudge, or Italian wedding candy.
- Keepsakes: You may want to opt for items that guests may treasure and use on an ongoing basis, such as shot glasses, picture frames, or ice cream scoops.
- Novelty items: There are some fun novelty item choices. Consider a personalized deck of cards or a heart shaped mirror to remind guests of your special day.
- DIY favors: Get ideas for homemade wedding favors that provide a budget-friendly way to put a truly special, personal touch on your reception.
Once you've decided on the type of favor to give, the next step will be to decide how it should be packaged and presented. Get ideas for wedding favor bags and boxes for packaging, as well as tags that can be used for guest names, instructions or a special message.
Make Your Choice
There are no hard-and-fast rules to follow when it comes to selecting favors to share with guests at your wedding reception. Simply choose one or more items that mean something to you. Whether you stick with a theme-specific item or if you choose something that has special meaning in the context of your relationship with your new spouse - or your friends and family - everyone is sure to appreciate your selection.