Plan a realistic budget for your wedding to guarantee your big day comes off smoother and with less stress. When you're aware of how much you have to spend and your wedding plans keep you within that budget, you limit the costly surprises many couples experience. A good plan allows for ideas that will save you money without sacrificing your dream wedding.
Wedding Budget Tips
There are many ways to save money when planning a wedding. Some of the most popular include:
- Flowers: Cheap wedding flowers can be beautiful, and brides who make their own bridal bouquet can save a bundle. Buying wedding flowers in season is another way to have lovely arrangements with a lovely price tag.
- Attire: Brides who are savvy shoppers can find cheap wedding dresses that are every bit as lovely as expensive designer gowns. Tuxedo rental deals can also help save money, and investigating discount bridesmaid dresses will help keep the entire bridal party on budget.
- Favors: Some couples choose not to give wedding favors, while others find ways to use cheap wedding favors or small inexpensive gifts to thank guests for attending.
- Invitations: Couples who use wedding invitation kits can save a bundle by making their own invitations. Cheap wedding invitations can often be bought in bulk and personalized for a unique touch on a small budget.
- Wedding Cake: Opting for wedding cupcakes instead of a full cake is a sweet way to save. Other options include simple wedding cakes with fresh flowers or wedding sheet cake instead of more elaborate options that have higher wedding cake prices.
Small Savings Add Up
These are just a few ways you can trim your wedding budget without trimming the romance and magic of your special day. LoveToKnow Weddings is here to help you have a memorable event that will last for many anniversaries, without any debt to accompany it!