Black and white wedding clipart is something you may want to have on hand for use throughout the wedding planning process. If you are a do-it-yourself (DIY) bride or groom, clipart comes in handy when you want to put a unique twist onto the wedding stationary and more. Choose one or two coordinating graphics and use them throughout the wedding for a thematic look.
Free Black and White Wedding Clipart
Download each piece of clip art as a PDF, download all the black and white wedding clip art in one PDF, or simply right click on the images below and choose "Save As..." to save them to your hard drive.
Wedding bell clipart is the perfect choice for any wedding stationary, no matter your nuptial's theme. Add it to colored papers or use your editing program to fill in with your color scheme.
The bride is the perfect choice for homemade bridal shower invitations and thank yous.
Add a wedding cake to your reception menu for a little something extra.
Clinking Champagne glasses over a heart work perfectly for your cocktail menu or on your favor tag.
Use Wedding Clipart
Put your black and white clipart to good use in a number of fun ways in your wedding. Try:
- Adding clipart to do-it-yourself wedding invitations.
- Printing clipart onto stickers for sealing your wedding thank you notes.
- Uploading the black and white clipart to your wedding website, blog, or social networking page.
- Making cute printable wedding certificates for fun.
- Printing onto CD wedding favors.
Versatility of Black and White
While you can find wedding clipart in a number of different colors, shades, and tones, black and white remains popular despite the excellence of colored printers. Black and white clipart is versatile for a number of reasons:
- Black printer ink is sometimes cheaper than colored printer ink.
- The colors are formal and therefore perfect to use on anything for a formal wedding, even if you haven't picked out your wedding color scheme yet.
- Black and white graphics stand out, especially in contrast to brightly colored papers.
- You can often change the black or white portion of the graphic to another solid color by using your computer paint or graphics program.
- Images often look sharper in black and white compared to color.
- Black and white are typical colors for any sort of graphic, like a bride and groom. However, a neon green bride and groom may not look quite right.
More Places to Find Clipart
Black and white wedding clipart is often scattered throughout images and graphics in color. The Printable Wedding has lots of wedding-related clipart pieces. Look through the bride and groom section, shower, accesseries, wedding party, and more to find the black and white graphics you need. Start with a free trial for a week and then pay $20 or less a month to continue your membership. Also consider adding clipart to your stationary by following Microsoft Office's instructions and their library. You may have to search through the colorful options, but there are some good images. You need to own Office to use this program.
Classic and Coordinated
Black and white wedding clipart is a versatile graphic for couples going the DIY route for wedding stationary and accessories. By using the clipart throughout your wedding, you'll create a cohesive design that's classy and coordinated.