Get everything you need for your home and lifestyle with a Bed Bath & Beyond wedding registry. The store offers a convenient approach to setting up a personalized list and an outstanding selection of name brand products at reasonable prices. While their wedding registry webpage features wedding registry guides and advice, a brief summary can help you decide if this is the right registry for you.
Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding Registry Details
An all-in-one wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond is a popular wedding registry choice because the store covers a wide range of housing and lifestyle needs or wants and allows you to add other wishlist items such as experience vouchers or honeymoon cash contributions. The wide selection of home necessities runs the gamut from basic supplies to ornate home décor and everything in between.
Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding Registry Benefits
Registering for your wedding with Bed Bath & Beyond comes with many special benefits. The registry is completely free to create and use for U.S. residents.
- Guests from nearly any region can easily find a story close by and use a fun scanner to select their registry items.
- Those who do not live close to a site can opt to shop on their computer or using the registry app from their phone.
- Anyone who creates a registry gets free registry announcements great for adding to bridal shower invites. You can even request additional announcements in store.
- You can book an appointment with an expert registry consultant anytime during your registry process.
- After your wedding is over, you'll enjoy 20% off your purchase if you complete your registry by buying all remaining items from your list.
- Use your free Tribute video guest book that allows friends and family members to share video messages for your special day.
- Gift purchases are tracked online so you can easily send out thank you cards for specific purchases.
- Anyone can use the wedding registry checklist from Bed Bath & Beyond online or print it out to keep track of what you need or what you've already added to your registry.
Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding Registry Incentive Program
The registry incentive program at Bed Bath & Beyond is outstanding. Customers can receive gifts from vendors when they include their products on the registry. Vendors may also provide additional gifts for the couple when guests buy the registered products. Once an item from a participating vendor is purchased off your registry, you simply fill out and send in a voucher to redeem your free gift.
How to Find Someone's Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding Registry
Finding a bride or couple's registry is simple. From the home page, click on the little gift box in the upper right corner that says "Registry" under it. Locate and select "Find Registry" then put in the first, last, or full name of the bride. From there you'll see a list of matching name options you can sort by type by selecting "Wedding" from the "Type" drop-down menu. The bride or couple may also share a link for their direct registry that you can use.
How to Purchase Items from a Bridal Registry
Bridal registry orders can be purchased online from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Puerto Rico, but gifts must be shipped to a U.S. address. Guests from other countries can order registry items via phone or email if the gifts will be shipped to the U.S. All you have to do is access the bridal registry, choose "Remaining" to see what hasn't been bought, then click on an item from the list to buy. From there you can purchase the gift and enjoy free shipping on any order over $39. While Business Insider reports Bed Bath & Beyond is the second most popular bridal registry in the U.S., the biggest con is that the online shopping experience isn't the best.
Bed Bath & Beyond Wedding Registry Returns
One of the big questions you might have about a Bed Bath & Beyond wedding registry is "How are returns from the registry handled?" The retailers website suggests they'll work with couples on an individual basis if needed to handle any returns. According to their return policy, if you have a gift registry receipt for the unopened item you can either exchange it or get store credit for the purchase price to use within the next year.
How to Start and Manage a Bed Bath & Beyond Registry
To create your wedding registry, start on the wedding registry home page at bedbathandbeyond.com. From there you click the big button that says "Start Your Registry." You'll enter your names, wedding date, and contact information then an account will be created for you. You can also start your registry in a store, but some customers like Kaitlin and Emily found the in-store registry consultants pushy, especially toward higher priced items.
- Use the virtual registry and home guide circular from Bed Bath & Beyond that includes 136 pages of featured items and tips for using your registry to get started.
- Check out the Registry FAQ section to find answers to the most common questions people ask about wedding registries.
- Make an in-store appointment, download the app, or shop online to add items to your list.
- Each time you access your registry to manage it you'll have to log in to your online store account.
- To manage your registry, find the "Registry" tab at the top of the Bed Bath & Beyond website then click "Manage Your Registry" and sign in or stop by your local store to talk with an expert.
Wedding Registry Activation
Once you create a wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond it stays active for 24 months unless you deactivate it. To deactivate or delete your registry, log in to your registry and click "Edit." Use the "Visibility" section to find "Deactivate My Account" then confirm your decision. You can reactivate a registry by calling Customer Service.
Rock Your Registry Events
Rock Your Registry is an in-store Bed Bath & Beyond wedding registry event that helps you create your registry in a fun atmosphere. These events don't happen at every store location, so you'll have to see if there's one scheduled near you. At the event there are experts to help you create or manage your registry, free snacks, and a free goodie bag for attending.
What to Register for at Bed Bath & Beyond
Sometimes it's hard to know what to put on your registry. Popular categories for wedding registry gifts at Bed Bath & Beyond include:
- Kitchen appliances
- Bathroom items
- Decorative items
- Unusual gadgets
- Travel needs
- Storage needs
- Outdoor living
- Smart home gadgets
Get Everything You Want From Your Wedding Registry
A wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond offers far more than a list of desired items. It is a wonderful organizational tool and a great resource for couples and wedding guests to ensure the new couple gets the best wedding gifts.