Christian wedding wishes can offer welcomed faith messages of God's love. A list of religious wedding wishes can help you find the perfect words to express your Christian wedding wishes.
Christian Wedding Wishes for God's Guidance
You can include a sentiment for the happy couple that calls upon God's guidance and blessing. These Christian wedding wishes are often comforting and encouraging to couples.
- May God be your guide and counselor.
- May God's love be with you and guide you.
- Through the power of Christ, may you grow together through faith.
- May God bless your union.
- May you always experience the power of prayer.
- Sending you love and prayers for a happy, God-ruled life together.
- May you always find peace and love in God's word.
- As you start your future together, may you find support in God's holy words.
Religious Wedding Wishes for a Happy Marriage
With a few helpful suggestions, you can express ideal Christian wishes for the wedding couple's happiness. You can show your support for the newlyweds when you focus on the couple's future.
- God's love holds the promise of happiness to all who follow his laws.
- Happiness is found in loving God and sharing in the joy of his promises.
- Place God first for a strong marriage.
- May you enjoy a life filled with love and happiness through Christ.
- When we believe in Christ, all doors are open, and happiness follows.
- The keys to martial happiness are delivered through faith, hope, and love as revealed by the Gospel.
- When we give all glory to God, we are bestowed with great happiness.
- There is great happiness in placing God above all else.
- The couple that worships together finds life filled with grace and happiness.
Words of Encouragement for Christian Wedding Wishes
Showing your support for the wedding couple with words of encouragement for a strong marriage is a great sentiment to express. You can select a phrase to add to a wedding card to give your Christian wedding wishes a stronger impact.
- It is through Christ that all things are possible.
- Belief in God bestows a great belief in your marriage.
- When a couple places God as the ruler of their marriage, they enjoy a prosperous life together.
- Life with Christ guiding your marriage ensures a successful union.
- It is through the love of God that we learn how to love each other.
- Strength comes through faith in God's desire for our success.
- Through Christ, all doors are opened for us.
Religious Wedding Wishes Using Scriptures for Couples
You can always turn to the Bible to find scriptures for wonderful wedding wishes. The wedding couple will appreciate you taking the time to find the perfect one for them.
- "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13
- "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart." Proverbs 3:3
- "Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love." Ephesians 4:2
- "Above all things, have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]." 1 Peter 4:8
- "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it." Song of Solomon 8:7
- "For verily I say unto you, if ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, 'Remove hence to yonder place,' and it shall remove. And nothing shall be impossible unto you." Matthew 17-21
- "I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine." Song of Solomon 6:3
Choosing Christian Wedding Wishes for Heartfelt Sentiments
You can celebrate your shared faith with heartfelt Christian wedding wishes. It's easy when you choose the right words or scripture to express your happiness for the wedding couple.