The symbolism of hope, joy, and even religious connotations makes the dove a lovely choice for your wedding stationery. Getting a few free graphics featuring these elegant birds can help keep your wedding costs down while still offering you plenty of options for including the feathered beauties.
Download Wedding Dove Clipart
The graphics above and below are attractive additions to any part of your wedding. To download them, simply right click and save to your computer. Once you've saved the graphics under a memorable name, you can then use them in your preferred computer program for all of your stationery and wedding needs.
The hearts on the graphics below make them perfect for stand-alone areas, while the single dove above can be flipped in your processing program to face in any direction. Use the black and white option below for a kids' coloring page or if you want to add your own wedding colors to the image.
If the clipart options above aren't quite what you were looking for, check out these free wedding clipart options at other websites:
- Daily Clip Art features a pair of white doves sitting on a branch, lovingly eyeing one another. Keep in mind that only the low resolution version of this image is free.
- Webweaver has two different clipart pieces. Both are at the bottom of the first page of wedding clipart graphics. The first depicts two doves holding streamers with hearts surrounding them and the other shows two white doves in front of a red heart.
- Clipart Panda has many options, with well over 50 different clipart pieces featuring doves. Graphics range from doves with hearts and branches to doves with rings and even doves kissing.
If you happen to have previously paid for a subscription to a website for wedding printables, like The Printable Wedding, you may have access to clip art featuring doves that won't cost you anything extra out of pocket.
Ways to Use the Clipart
Once downloaded, you can use the free dove graphics for a variety of wedding-related projects.
- Stationery - Invitations, RSVP cards, and thank you notes can all feature doves.
- Wedding program - Use a dove on the front cover of your wedding program, or smaller dove images to accent the details inside.
- Favor tags - After writing your brief message and adding names and the wedding date, dress up the tag with a small dove image.
- Scrapbook - Once the festivities have ended, add the same dove clipart to your scrapbook and keep the theme preserved forever.
Clipart for Do-It-Yourselfers
Brides and grooms who consider themselves do-it-yourselfers will find dove clipart a great addition to their wedding plans. By using the free options above, both money and time can be saved.