Saving free clipart to your computer for later use is a great idea for busy brides-to-be. Using the same images throughout the planning process can dress up a number of wedding-related projects, add to a theme, and create cohesion among the various wedding elements.
Free Clipart for Your Wedding
You can use the clipart on all kinds of stationary and wedding-related projects, invitations to favor tags. These free images are perfect for just about any wedding event.
To download the free wedding clipart, simply right click on the image you want and save it to your computer. You can then import the graphic into your chosen program and size it to your specifications.
If the clipart above doesn't have the look you need for your nuptials or you are looking for specific graphics like wedding doves, check out these other sources:
- The Printable Wedding - Find 12 different pieces of clipart for free on this otherwise paid subscription website. From a flourished bridal silhouette to brief sayings to flowers, you'll have a small, but lovely, selection for free.
- Bridal Association of America - Get 33 category options for graphics, including cherubs, champagne, crosses, and more. Click on each to open the options below the master list.
- Share Faith - While geared towards Christians tying the knot, plenty of brides and grooms of other religious backgrounds will find lovely clipart options at Share Faith. Four pages of clipart ranges from decorative wine glasses to couples to cakes, flower girls, and even a Jewish chuppah.
- iWeddingClipart.com - 17 pages of icons at iWeddingClipart.com offer plenty of options for all your stationary needs. Just married signs, preachers, lovebirds, and more are all part of the collection.
Ways to Use the Clipart
Use wedding graphics for various aspects of your nuptials, from paper goods to commemorative scrapbooks. Try these ideas:
- Stationary - Use clipart on stationary like wedding and shower invitations, save-the-the date cards, place cards, and thank you cards. Other great places to use graphics are engagement announcements, wedding newsletters, and wedding programs.
- Favors - Add the graphics to reception favor tags, thank you poems or notes, CD favor labels, bookmarks, personalized candy wrappers, seed packets, and other items.
- Scrapbooking - Whether the bride herself is an avid scrapbooker and wants to create her own wedding album or the bride or groom's mother is creating a scrapbook to share for the engagement party, wedding clipart can add wonderful touches to the album pages.
- Websites - If you have a wedding website or blog, you can also use clipart add color and cute touches to your pages. Just be sure to honor any requests from websites where you obtain the images, like a link back to their site.
Crafty Wedding Clipart
Free wedding clipart can add a crafty element to your nuptials. Whether you use them on your stationary, favor tags, or in a scrapbook after the big day, they add a little extra personal touch to that part of your wedding.