David's Bridal is a leading wedding dress destination for many brides-to-be. Their affordable, stylish gowns available to try on in numerous sizes and personal service give brides a great shopping experience for their gowns and all their wedding accessories.
Beautiful Dress Options
Brides with virtually any budget, size, and style preference can find something they like at David's Bridal.
One of the biggest draws for brides to this famous retailer is the selection of affordable designer options. With big names like Vera Wang and Oleg Cassini, a bride is sure to find an inexpensive designer style. Just a few of these designs include:
- The Ruched Charmeuse Gown with Tiered Feathered Skirt is a fabulous option for brides who want to show off their flirty side.
- Color makes a bride stand out, so the Satin A-Line with Split Front and Color Inset is a perfect choice for a bride who doesn't want to wear a traditional white gown.
- The Gossamer Gown with Drop Waist and Floral Appliques is simple yet lovely option in organza with a drop waist and floral appliques on the bodice.
- The Organza and Tulle High-Low Gown with Beaded Flower is a modern take on a traditional dress that highlights the legs without being risqué.
- Brides looking for a Cinderella style dress can don a beautiful Strapless Tulle Ball Gown with Beaded Belt.
- The Mikado Fit-and-Flare with Side Draped Bodice features magnificent roses in the front of a skirt, giving it a couture look without the couture price.
Celebrity Inspired Gowns
Brides who want to feel like a star on their wedding day can find a celebrity-inspired gown to wear. These celebrity nuptials have inspired gown styles:
- Kate Middleton and Prince William: The Long Sleeved Satin and Lace Ball Gown is a beautiful dress for any bride who wants a royal wedding.
- Wynonna Judd and Cactus Moser: Choose the Strapless Satin A-line with Beaded Lace Jacket for a pretty country wedding. The lace jacket lends a vintage style to bridal attire.
- Priscilla Chan and Mark Zuckerberg: The Beaded Gown with Illusion Lace Bodice is a classy silhouette, perfect for a bride who wants a modest neckline.
Additional celebrity styles can also be found online in their Celebrity Look-A-Like Gowns Collection.
Additional Ways to Shop
In addition to shopping designer and celebrity styles, brides can also shop by:
- Silhouette: Brides who know what cuts flatter their shapes can shop by the silhouettes available at David's Bridal. These include mermaid, sheath, A-line, short and ball gown.
- Style: When planning a wedding, brides usually have a certain overreaching style. There are plenty of gowns that can fit the style of any wedding, from traditional and classic to modern and chic and everything in between - even destination wedding dresses.
- Trend: Brides who aren't sure what's current can use David's sorting tools to find the right trends for today's weddings. Ever changing trends include everything from color options to new neckline designs.
How to Shop at David's Bridal
David's Bridal allows busy brides two options for shopping their dress selections: in store and online.
Locate the nearest retail location and set up an appointment. Don't forget to let your mom and maid of honor know, too! Upon arrival, you will be greeted by an associate who will help you choose the right gown for your wedding style and budget.
Ordering online is as easy as a click of a button. Browse the website and order your gown online if you aren't able to visit a nearby store.
Not only can David's Bridal sell brides the dress of their dreams, but the retailer is practically a one-stop shop when it comes to finding attire and accessories for a wedding. Additional services and items offered include:
- Bridal party dresses: Pick out something special for your mom, bridesmaids and flower girls at David's that is sure to match your wedding dress style.
- Bridal accessories: Get everything to complete your bridal look, from shoes to handbags to headpieces.
- Invitations: Order your invitations, save the dates and other wedding stationary.
- Ceremony and reception accessories: Purchase everything you need for your ceremony through your reception, including unity candles and favor boxes, all in one place.
- Gifts: Choose from a selection of affordable items that are sure to make everyone in the wedding party feel special.
Don't forget the groom! David's Bridal partners with Men's Warehouse to make the men look just as great as the women in the wedding party.
What's Trending at David's Bridal
One of the many reasons David's Bridal continues to be such a beloved bridal destination is their attention to the needs and wants of the brides who walk through their doors. They keep abreast of current trends with their annual survey. The results from the 2012 What's on Brides' Minds survey revealed these glimpses into current wedding trends:
- Picking the perfect planning partner is key, with 50 percent or more brides choosing their spouse-to-be, mom, and best friends.
- Almost half of the brides' dresses look nothing like what they originally wanted when they were young.
- Budgeting is big, so brides look to save - but not necessarily on big ticket items like the reception or alcohol.
Plan Your Dream Wedding
With the vast selection of spectacular gowns and their additional services, David's Bridal can help you find the perfect dress and plan the wedding of your dreams. Browse their collections and get inspired!