Fairytale wedding themes can only be complete with Cinderella wedding gowns.
Gowns Fit For a Princess
Wedding dress styles come and go as fashions change, but one style that will never disappear is a Cinderella-style ball gown. Little girls dream of meeting their Prince Charming, and when the time comes, women want to fulfill their fantasy, including finding the perfect dress.
Although any bride can be a princess on her wedding day, the right gown can make for a storybook ending. Features of Cinderella gowns include:
- Layered tulle skirts
- Sweeping trains
- Off-the-shoulder sleeves
- Pickup skirts
- Fitted bodices
- Sparking beadwork
The most common feature of a Cinderella styled gown is that of a full ball gown skirt. A-line skirts can be enhanced by adding a petticoat underneath the gown.
Examples of Cinderella Wedding Gowns
Almost every designer in the wedding industry realizes the desire for women to have their princess themed wedding dress. That makes it easy to find a Cinderella gown in just about any price range.
Maggie Sottero gowns are elegant with a modern edge. Choose any of the following designs for a Cinderella look:
- Estella: With optional cap sleeves and a full gathered skirt, this dress can be purchased in a blue mist color, ala the vision of Disney's Cinderella.
- Monalisa Royale: Swarovski crystals, beadwork and other embellishments make this full a-line gown fit for any princess. The caught-up cutaway skirt adds further interest to the strapless dress.
- Montgomery: A full gown with a lace bodice, and dramatic lace illusion back is detailed with Swarovski crystals, making it perfect for a fairytale wedding.
Visit your local retailer to view more Maggie Sottero gowns that can complete your storybook wedding.
Choose a gown at your local bridal shop from Alfred Angelo. With numerous styles available in classic to contemporary versions, any bride will love what she finds within this designer's portfolio. Cinderella style gowns include:
- Style 2492: A full tulle ball gown skirt with crystals, beading, and lace applique make this simply perfect for a princess.
- Style 205: With a romantic sweetheart neckline and a bead-embellished bodice, this Cinderlla-inspired dress is fit for any princess.
- Style 224: Choose a modern version of a princess dress. The draped bodice is accented with a sheer, bead-embellished yoke that glistens. You can get this dress in Glass Slipper Blue for that true fairy tale feel.
Regardless of the style of Cinderella gown you may choose, you must be sure to accessorize it well. Although wedding style experts often advise to choose one large piece of jewelry and then use smaller pieces to complete the look, only the best will do for a fairytale princess. Choose large rhinestone/crystal bridal jewelry, including a necklace and earrings.
Bridal tiaras can range from simple headbands to a full out crown. Cinderella was a princess, after all, so choose your hair accessories accordingly. Try to match the tiara to your necklace and earrings to create a cohesive look.
Finally, glass slippers are the perfect shoe for any Cinderella bride. Find heels or flats at a bridal shop or specialty shoe store, or accessorize your wedding shoes with crystals for a glass-like sparkle.
Cinderella wedding gowns are classy and elegant with a regal profile and royal flair. Choose your best fairy tale look for a fantasy wedding to begin your happily ever after.