Beach wedding stickers for favor bags are details that help pull a beach wedding theme together beautifully. Selecting the right decals for your beach wedding takes some consideration but it is well worth the effort.
Selecting Favor Bag Stickers
The finer details can make all the difference in your presentation. Adding an elegant touch to your beach wedding favors is a great way to create a polished look. Neatly arranged bags with clean designs are ideal for stickers that put the finishing touch on the project.
The stickers should fit the theme of the wedding and they should reflect your personality as a couple. Some considerations to make include:
- Theme within a Theme
Color is a critical factor in your selection and a beach-inspired wedding theme offers a wealth of options to consider. Soft ivory, ocean blue, and sandy beige are popular choices for this theme. Of course, white is always an option as well. The beach wedding stickers for favor bags should stay within your color scheme.
Size, Texture, and Pattern
Some stickers are dainty and unassuming while others are quite formidable. Beach themed wedding decorations offer many opportunities for you to use color, pattern, and texture to grab attention or to add a subtle touch to the favors. As a rule of thumb, pair ornate bags with simple favor stickers.
Theme Within a Theme
A beach theme wedding is a popular choice for many brides but there are themes within this category to consider. Some couples prefer a casual feel with playful elements that reflect sense of humor while others strive for classic sophistication. Though selection is scant for beach wedding stickers for favor bags, you can suit casual as well as formal styles.
Weddings often have a theme within a theme to pinpoint aspects of the couples' personal tastes. A beach theme wedding offers opportunities to select an underlying theme that stands above the rest.
- Beach Environment: Ocean, sand, sun, seashells, pearls, marine life
- Beach Necessities: Towels, flip flops, bathing suits, sunglasses, beach chairs, beach umbrellas
- Nautical: Sailboat, helm, sails, lighthouse, yacht
One beach wedding may focus on the sand and sea while another may make the most of attire worn in the beach environment. It helps to stay true to your focus. If you are drawn to seashells, try to incorporate them into your details. A starfish sticker would be more suitable than flip-flop stickers in this case.
Ideas for beach weddings may fall into underlying themes. Pairing stickers to the focus is a great way to ensure that you don't introduce too many elements in one setting.
Finding Beach Wedding Stickers for Favor Bags
Finding beach stickers for wedding favor bags can be challenging. Options tend to be limited but you can have custom-made stickers created if you prefer.
- WeddingStar.com offers a starfish wedding sticker available in 16 different colors. The design is clean and simple.
- Wedding Warehouse features a beach towel sticker in white with a selection of 16 colors for lettering.
- The pink and brown flip flop stickers offered by Good Things Wedding Favors is a playful selection though limiting as far as color selection.
- The beach wedding seashell heart sticker created by Wedding Postage offers a lovely photo-image of a heart shaped shell on a rocky beach setting. The stickers are available in 1.5 inch or 3 inch sizes.
- Zazzle sells a tropical sunset wedding sticker in aqua blue, available in large and small sizes. The site also has a stunning sunset rainbow sticker that appears to be deep blue ocean water in front of a setting sun. When you look closer, you see that the water is actually a close up of a blue violet orchid petal.
There may be few choices but you can create wonderful details through a custom label company if you are so inclined. This approach is pricey but you can work with the company for all of your printing needs in order to create a cohesive look for your wedding favors.